Why buy bike from us?
The Raleigh Propaganda is designed to be your tool to the simple life and the only decision you have to make is single speed or fixed. Speed through the city; laugh at the traffic locked in their friendless metal boxes, enjoy your commute.
Raleigh Propaganda Key Features
- Lightweight Cromoly frame and steel fork for a quick and nibble get round town.
- Aluminium flip flop rear wheel with fixed and single speed hub, the decision is yours.
- Schwalbe Lugano 700c skinwall tyres with K-guard puncture protection for easy maintenance
- Aluminium pedals with brown leather toe straps, for getting around the city with ease and looking effortlessly cool
- Selle Royal riveted traditional saddle
- Finished with matching bar tape and a chime bell for the style conscious trend setter.
- frame: Cromoly, single speed frame
- fork: Steel classic 700c, rigid, 28.6mm
- headset: 1 1/8" threaded, chrome 2500502200
- brake levers: Promax 249A, forged aluminium, polished silver WRKL20
- front brake: Promax 249A, dual pivot caliper, aluminium, polished silver WRKD36
- rear brake: Promax 249A, dual pivot caliper, aluminium, polished silver WRKD37
- chainwheel: Aluminium 1/2" x 3/32 x 42T, aluminium forged 170mm crank, polished silver WRBR64
- crankset: Aluminium 1/2" x 3/32 x 42T, aluminium forged 170mm crank, polished silver
- left hand crank: Aluminium forged 170mm crank, polished silver
- chain ring: Aluminium 1/2" x 3/32 x 42T, polished silver
- bottom bracket: BB ISIS Drive Hollow Spindle, 68mm
- freewheel/cassette: 16T freewheel and fixed sprocket on flip flop hub WACB219
- chain: 1/2" x 3/32" , single speed, KMC Z610H KMCX1EPT110
- pedals: VP-365T, Aluminium silver, with toe clips and brown leather straps WREA115
- front wheel: Aluminium 700c double wall 36h, machined side wall, colour coordinated, aluminium nutted hub WRGH174
- rear wheel: Aluminium 700c double wall 36h, machined side wall, colour coordinated, aluminium flip flop hub WRGR170
- front hub: Aluminium 36h, nutted, silver
- rear hub: Aluminium flip flop, 36h, silver
- rims: Aluminium 700c double wall 36h, machined side wall, colour coordinated
- spokes: Stainless steel, silver, 14g
- front tyre: Schwalbe Lugano 700 x 25c, k-guard puncture protection, brown skinwall WRTT135
- rear tyre: Schwalbe Lugano 700 x 25c, k-guard puncture protection, brown skinwall
- inner tubes: 700c x 23-25 presta valve TA103LV
- stem: Cromoly quill, 80mm extension, 25.4mm, polished silver WGNJ108
- handlebars: Aluminium, 440mm wide, polished silver WRNH183
- tape: Velo bar tape, brown WAGG137
- saddle: Selle Royal Prestige 1307urn, silver rail, brown WBZP322
- seatpost: Aluminium, micro adjust, 27.2 x 300mm, high polished silver GFS124B
- seat clamp: Aluminium, polished silver WACB215
- chainguard: Aluminium 42T, silver WACD161
- extras: Aluminium chime bell 50mm silver, Cable guides silver, Chain adjuster silver
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: PROP56S, PROP56S1, PROP58S1
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file