The Raleigh Propaganda is designed to be your tool to the simple life and the only decision you have to make is single speed or fixed. Speed through the city; laugh at the traffic locked in their friendless metal boxes, enjoy your commute.
Raleigh Propaganda Key Features
- Lightweight Cromoly frame and steel fork for a quick and nibble get round town.
- Aluminium flip flop rear wheel with fixed and single speed hub, the decision is yours.
- Schwalbe Lugano 700c skinwall tyres with K-guard puncture protection for easy maintenance
- Aluminium pedals with brown leather toe straps, for getting around the city with ease and looking effortlessly cool
- Selle Royal riveted traditional saddle
- Finished with matching bar tape and a chime bell for the style conscious trend setter.
- frame: Cromoly, single speed frame
- fork: Steel classic 700c, rigid, 28.6mm
- headset: 1 1/8" threaded, chrome 2500502200
- brake levers: Promax 249A, forged aluminium, polished silver WRKL20
- front brake: Promax 249A, dual pivot caliper, aluminium, polished silver WRKD36
- rear brake: Promax 249A, dual pivot caliper, aluminium, polished silver WRKD37
- chainwheel: Aluminium 1/2" x 3/32 x 42T, aluminium forged 170mm crank, polished silver WRBR64
- crankset: Aluminium 1/2" x 3/32 x 42T, aluminium forged 170mm crank, polished silver
- left hand crank: Aluminium forged 170mm crank, polished silver
- chain ring: Aluminium 1/2" x 3/32 x 42T, polished silver
- bottom bracket: BB ISIS Drive Hollow Spindle, 68mm
- freewheel/cassette: 16T freewheel and fixed sprocket on flip flop hub WACB219
- chain: 1/2" x 3/32" , single speed, KMC Z610H KMCX1EPT110
- pedals: VP-365T, Aluminium silver, with toe clips and brown leather straps WREA115
- front wheel: Aluminium 700c double wall 36h, machined side wall, colour coordinated, aluminium nutted hub WRGH174
- rear wheel: Aluminium 700c double wall 36h, machined side wall, colour coordinated, aluminium flip flop hub WRGR170
- front hub: Aluminium 36h, nutted, silver
- rear hub: Aluminium flip flop, 36h, silver
- rims: Aluminium 700c double wall 36h, machined side wall, colour coordinated
- spokes: Stainless steel, silver, 14g
- front tyre: Schwalbe Lugano 700 x 25c, k-guard puncture protection, brown skinwall WRTT135
- rear tyre: Schwalbe Lugano 700 x 25c, k-guard puncture protection, brown skinwall
- inner tubes: 700c x 23-25 presta valve TA103LV
- stem: Cromoly quill, 80mm extension, 25.4mm, polished silver WGNJ108
- handlebars: Aluminium, 440mm wide, polished silver WRNH183
- tape: Velo bar tape, brown WAGG137
- saddle: Selle Royal Prestige 1307urn, silver rail, brown WBZP322
- seatpost: Aluminium, micro adjust, 27.2 x 300mm, high polished silver GFS124B
- seat clamp: Aluminium, polished silver WACB215
- chainguard: Aluminium 42T, silver WACD161
- extras: Aluminium chime bell 50mm silver, Cable guides silver, Chain adjuster silver
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: PROP56S, PROP56S1, PROP58S1
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file