Why buy bike from us?
Verza Speed 50 now offers more gearing via its triple chainring crankset and 8-speed to give a better riding experience.
Ready to ride whenever you are thanks to dependable shifting and high-quality components, the Verza Speed 50 is rugged, versatile and pure fun. The bike is built with a flat road handlebar for confident handling and an aluminum frame and fork that are both durable and lightweight. Grab your Verza Speed 50 and go for your commute, workout or cruise around town. It’s the perfect bike for any occasion.
- Frame: Felt Verza Speed, F-Lite PG aluminum, smooth TIG welding, 1.125" head tube, V-brake mounts, internal cable routing, replaceable derailleur hanger.
- Fork: Felt Fitness, 1-1/8" steerer tube, Hi-Ten Steel blades, V-type brake mount, with dropout eyelets, mounting bosses on side of blades, 9mm QR axle.
- Headset: FSA semi-integrated, No.10, 1.125".
- Stem: Aluminum, ±15° rise, Ø31.8mm, XS: 80mm, SM/MD: 90mm, LG/XL: 100mm, XXL: 110mm.
- Handlebar: Flat bar, aluminum, Ø31.8mm, 10° sweep, XS/SM/MD: 600mm, LG/XL/XXL: 640mm.
- Grips: Ergonomic, soft density.
- Shifters: Shimano Acera EF500 EZ Fire Plus, 3x8.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TX800, clamp-on, Ø31.8mm.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus, 8-speed long cage.
- Crankset: SR/Suntour XCC, 48/38/28T, XS: 160mm, SM/MD: 170mm, LG/XL/XXL: 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge, BSA threaded, square taper axle, 68mm.
- Pedals: Fitness nylon platform.
- Chain: KMC X8 8-speed.
- Freewheel / Cassette: Shimano, 8-speed, 11-34T.
- Brake Levers: Shimano, with shifters.
- Brake (Front): Tektro aluminum v-type.
- Brake (Rear): Tektro aluminum v-type.
- Saddle: Devox road sport, gel.
- Seatpost: Aluminum micro-adjust, Ø27.2mm x 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp: Single bolt, Ø31.8mm.
- Rims / Wheelset: Devox Road double wall aluminum,18mm inner width, 17mm depth.
- Front Hub: Sealed bearing, 100mm QR, 32H.
- Rear Hub: Sealed bearing, 8-speed, 135mm QR, 32H.
- Spokes: 2.0mm stainless steel.
- Tires: Kenda Kadence, K-Shield puncture protection, reflective strip, 30tpi, 700 x 30c.
- Finish (Accent): Magenta (Reflective Pewter).
- Weight: 26.7 lb, 12.1 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 31906247, 31906251, 31906261
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file