Why buy bike from us?
- Frame Series 2 custom butted 6061 alloy tubeset / EC34-EC34 headtube / UK developed
- Rear Shock N/A
- Fork Rigid alloy unicrown
- Headset Neco semi-cartridge
- Shifters N/A
- Rear Derailleur N/A
- Front Derailleur N/A
- Chainset Custom forged alloy crank 26T / 102mm
- Bottom Bracket Custom forged alloy / sealed cartridge
- Chain KMC X-410
- Cassette / Freewheel Steel 14T
- Rims Saracen doublewall alloy / CNC brake surface / 20h / 16"
- Hubs KT alloy 20h front / rear
- Spokes Steel 14g
- Tyres Kenda Small Block 8 16 x 1.50 / 60tpi
- Brakes Alloy V-brakes
- Brake levers Alloy 2-finger / reach adjustable
- Handlebars Saracen OS 6061 alloy riser bar / 480mm wide / 35mm rise / 5 degree up bend / 6 degree back bend
- Stem Saracen 6061 alloy / 60mm / quill / 17 degree rise
- Saddle Saracen custom JNR
- Seatpost Alloy micro-adjust / 27.2mm
- Pedals Resin body / non-slip rubber insert
Kids Bikes Size Guide
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: RN20540, RN20550
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file