New for season 2020. The BRAGA 2020 fat electric bike with an aluminium frame, sporty design, fixed front fork, disc brakes, and 26x4,0" wheels.
The bike newly features an integrated 17,5 Ah (630 Wh) frame battery with powerful LG. Another advantage is a new fast charger with a charging current of 3 A (previously 1.8 A). This significantly reduces battery charging time. The electric bike is equipped with a Bafang M500 central motor with a nominal output of 250 W and a maximum power of 550 W. The motor also boasts a high torque that will allow you to reach up to 95 Nm and is equipped with a torsion pedal force sensor. This means that the stronger the rider pedals, the greater help they get from the motor. The Bafang M500 has quickly ranked among the well-established central drives, especially thanks to its high-quality processing. It also excels in a very smooth operation, above-average performance in climb, and low noise. The system is controlled by a LCD display and a push-button controller located on the handlebars.
Range at a fully charged battery:
- 100km on average
- 130km at maximum
The clear displays the following features:
- Five assist modes
- WALK function (walking speed, useful for example when walking the bike up a steep hill)
- Display of current, maximum, and average speeds
- Distance covered: individual rides/total distance
- Day and Night modes (display backlight)
- Battery charge indicator
- FRAME: AL 6061
- FORK: ALLOY
- STEM: EXERACE ALLOY, EXT:70mm
- TIRES: CST,40-622
- FRONT BRAKE: HYDRAULIC SHIMANO MT200
- REAR BRAKE: HYDRAULIC SHIMANO MT200
- CHAINWHEEL: 38
- CHAIN: KMC X9e
- GEAR REAR: SHIMANO ALIVIO
- FREEWHEEL: 9 SPEED,CASSETE,11-36T
- SHIFT: SHIMANO ALIVIO, 9 SPEED
- SEAT POST: EXERACE D: 31,6mm, L: 400mm
- SADDLE: LEADER FOX
- CHARGER: 36V/3Ah
- BATTERY: LG 36V/17,5Ah, Li-ion, 630Wh
- MOTOR: BAFANG M500,36V
- DISPLAY: BAFANG BLUETOOTH, USB
- MAXIMUM LOAD: 120 kg
- WEIGHT: 25 kg
- NOTE: Weight for frame 20"
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: K20/36/32/1/2/18
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file