Why buy bike from us?
Cross bicycles are a compromise between mountain and trekking bicycles. They are ideal for all recreational cyclists who ride mainly along paved roads.
The wheels of 28“ in diameter and medium-width tyres offer a sufficient performance on asphalt but also comfort on back roads or forest paths thanks to front-wheel spring mounting. Choose a cross bicycle instead a mountain one if you are looking for versatility and want to achieve faster rides with less pedalling.
- FRAME: AL 6061
- FORK: RST VIVA AIR,TRAVEL:60mm,AIR,LOCK OUT
- STEM: EXERACE ALLOY, EXT: 90mm
- FRONT HUB: FORMULA DC-91, 2x SEALED BEARING, ALLOY, QR
- REAR HUB: FORMULA DC-32, 2x SEALED BEARING, ALLOY, QR
- RIMS: 28", WEINMANN, DOUBLEWALL
- TIRES: CST,47-622
- FRONT BRAKE: SHIMANO HYDRAULIC MT402
- REAR BRAKE: SHIMANO HYDRAULIC MT402
- CHAINWHEEL: SHIMANO DEORE,48-36-26T,170mm
- CHAIN: KMC X10
- GEAR REAR: SHIMANO DEORE XT RD-M786
- FREEWHEEL: SHIMANO TIAGRA,10 SPEED,11-34 TEETH
- GEAR FRONT: SHIMANO DEORE FD-T6000
- SHIFT: SHIMANO DEORE, 10 SPEED
- SHIFT: SHIMANO DEORE, 2/3 SPEED
- SEAT POST: EXERACE D:31,6mm, L:350mm
- SADDLE: SELLE ROYAL ARIEL, ROYAL GEL
- KICKSTAND: ALLOY
- MAXIMUM LOAD: 120 kg
- WEIGHT: 14 kg
- NOTE: Weight for frame 19"
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: K19/28/14/1/19
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file