Why buy bike from us?
BMC Roadmachine X - The 'everything' bike
Delivering performance and functionality in a minimal package, the Roadmachine X is a must for endless adventure rides, scenic b-road commutes, and light-duty touring.
To keep you fresher for longer, the Premium Aluminum frameset is constructed with distance-specific TCC Endurance and Angle Compliance Technologies. Add in fender and rack compatibility, internal cable routing, flat mount brakes, and its all-road tubeless wheelset, and you get the Roadmachine X.
- SRAM Rival HRD 1x Drivetrain
- Mavic Allroad Disc UST Wheelset
- Integrated Cable Routing, Fender and Rack compatible
- Spec: Rival 1
- Frame: Roadmachine X - Tuned Compliance Concept, PF86 bottom bracket, Flat Mount, 12x142mm thru-axle
- Tubing: Al-13 Premium Triple-butted, Hydroformed, Smoothweld Aluminium, TCC Endurance, Angle Compliance Technology
- Fork: Roadmachine X Carbon, TCC Endurance, Flat Mount, 12x100mm thru-axle
- Gears: 1x11
- Chainwheel: SRAM Rival 1, 40T
- Cassette: SRAM APEX, 11-42T
- Chain: KMC X11-1
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Rival
- Shifters: SRAM Rival HRD
- Brakes: SRAM Rival HRD-A1 w/ Centerline Rotors (160/160)*
- Handlebar: BMC RAB 03, ergo top shape, compact bend
- Stem: BMC RSM01
- Seatpost: BMC RSP 03
- Saddle: Selle Royal 2075 HRN
- Hubs: Mavic Allroad Disc UST, Thru Axle (12mm)
- Rims: Mavic Allroad Disc UST
- Tires: WTB Exposure, 700x34c, Road TCS
- Weight (Kg): 9.250000
- Frame Material: Aluminum
Size: XS = 47cm, S = 51cm, M = 54cm, L = 56cm, XL = 58cm, XXL = 61cm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: BM30203056, BM30203054
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file