Shift is DRAG’s new versatile, “combat” multifunctional hardener.
The Shift is available in 3 sizes and has a balanced and versatile character: The front angle is 65.5 °, which makes it great on descents, and the seat tube angle is sufficiently upright to provide effective climbing position.
The 5.1 29? is for those who want to climb easily and maintain the overall feeling of high speed at ‘downhill’ dives. The SR Suntour Zeron 35 fork with 140mm stroke feels comfortable and is very sturdy to pass through any obstacle with ease. The Shimano Deore 1×10 shifters are the best value for money, with the 11-42T cassette giving a huge selection of gears. The 29”- inch wheels with WTB STp i29 tubeless ready tires can be used without inner tubes for more comfort and traction on the forest paths.
To ensure maximal verticality of our bikes we make it possible to choose between the two wheel sizes according needs and riding style.
CHAINSTAY post mount – The brake caliper is mounted on the chainstay. This saves on weight and improves braking performance by making the brake cable shorter.
TAPERED head tube – This head tube combines the light weight of the conventional 1 1/8 and the stiffness and rigidity of 1.5.
Double Butted tubes – The frame tubes pass through a special process to remove material from the areas with less tension and leave a thicker profile where there is greater tension. This process results in a very lightweight frame without affecting its durability.
Internal cables – Internal cable routing ensures a smooth and clean appearance and keeps the cables dirt-free, thereby prolonging their lifespan and reducing the need for maintenance.
- FrameDRAG Shift, Alloy Hydroformed, Tripple Butted, ISCG 05 Mount, Tapered, 73mm BSA
- SizeS-15?, M-17?, L-19?
- ForkSR Suntour Zeron34-Boost RLR DS 140mm 29?
- HeadsetVP J305AC ZS44/28.6 lZS56/39.8
- CranksetSR Suntour Zeron 30T, External BB
- ShiftersShimano Deore M6000, 10 Speed
- Rear derailleurShimano Deore M6000, GS, Shadow Plus
- CassetteShimano HG500, 11-42T, 10 Speed
- ChainYBN 10 speed
- PedalsFP-803B 9/16
- HandlebarCOX Rogue SL, Rise 12mm, Backsweep 9°, Upsweep 4°, 31.8mm. 780mm
- StemCOX Rogue R3, Forged Alloy, +-3° 31.8mm. 50mm
- GripsCOX Direct Lock 130mm
- BrakesShimano BR-MT400
- RotorsShimano RT54 180mm
- SaddleCOX StrikePro V33, Black
- Seat PostCOX Rogue SE, L-400mm, Double Bolt, 31.6mm
- Seat post clampCOX 6061 SE, Forged Alloy, D-35mm
- WheelsHand Build, WTB ST i29 TCS 2.0 Rims, Shimano MT400 CL Hubs
- TiresVee Tire Crown GEM 29×2.30, Multiple Purpose Compound
- Weight14.8 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 01001274, 01001273, 01001275
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file