Why buy bike from us?
The classic go to sportive bike with all the modern features you need.
Proven Equilibrium geometry and practicality combined with a traditional steel frame and confidence-inspiring disc brake performance makes what we believe to be the ideal road disc all-rounder.
You'll be pleased to know we also transferred over all of the added practicalities from the standard Equilibrium; generous clearances, mudguard eyelets and even rear rack mounts.
- Frame: REYNOLDS 725 HEAT TREATED CHROMOLY
- Drive: SHIMANO 105 R7000
- Tyres : DONNELY STRADACDG 30C
- Brakes: SHIMANO 105 R7020
- Frame Reynolds 725 Heat-Treated Chromoly
- Rear Shock N/A
- Fork Carbon Road Disc w/ 1-1/2" - 1-1/8" Tapered Steerer w/ 12mm TA
- Headset Prestine PT-1806-616 1-1/8" - 1-1/2" tapered
- Shifters Shimano 105 ST-7020 / 2x11 speed
- Rear Derailleur Shimano 105 RD-R7000 / SS cage
- Front Derailleur Shimano 105 FD-R7000
- Chainset Shimano 105 FC-R7000 / 50-34T / XS, 170mm / S-M, 172.5mm / L-XL, 175mm
- Bottom Bracket Shimano BB-R60
- Chain KMC x11
- Cassette / Freewheel Shimano CS-R7000-11 / 11-30T
- Rims Jalco SR220 / 28h
- Hubs Formula RX-812F /RX-300R 28h / front / rear / 6-bolt
- Spokes Stainless steel 14g
- Tyres Donnelly Strada CDG 700x30c
- Brakes Shimano BR-R7070 hydraulic brakes w/TRP 160/140mm rotors
- Brake levers Shimano 105 ST-R7020
- Handlebars Genesis alloy / 125mm drop x 70mm reach / XS, 400mm / S-M, 420mm / L-XL, 440mm
- grips-tape Velo tape w/Gel
- Stem Genesis CODE-7 / + - 7deg / XS, 90mm / S-M, 100mm / L-XL, 110mm
- Saddle Genesis Road Comfort
- Seatpost Genesis Alloy / 27.2x350mm
- Pedals NW-91K w/ Toeclip
- Size S: 164-172cm
- Size M: 170-178cm
- Size L: 178-186cm
- Size XL: 184-192cm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: GN20370LG, GN20370MD
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file