Why buy bike from us?
More Give. More Go.
An unprecedented gravel bike. Rear suspension and fast-rolling 700c wheels offer unmatched comfort, control and speed from tarmac to outback.
- BallisTec carbon frameset with Kingpin suspension
- Shimano GRX 800 11-speed hydraulic disc group / Integrated Cannondale App connectivity
- HollowGram 22 carbon wheels, HollowGram crank, HollowGram SAVE bar-stem & seatpost
Where it thrives
Gravel roads, Up and down hills, Out in the elements
What it's bulit for
Handling, Comfort, Traction
- Frame: BallisTec Carbon Frame, Kingpin suspension system, Speed Release thru-axle, dropper post compatible, direct line cable routing
- Fork: BallisTec Full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, 55mm OutFront offset, flat mount disc, internal routing, 12x100 speed release thru axle
- Rims: HollowGram 22, Superlight Hi-Impact Carbon, 28h, 22mm deep, 25mm IW, tubeless ready
- Hubs: (F) HollowGram, cartridge bearing, Centerlock, 12x100mm / (R) HollowGram 3-pawl, Centerlock, cartridge bearing, 12x142mm
- Spokes: HollowGram, 2.0/1.8/2.0, straight-pull
- Tires: WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700 x 37c, tubeless ready
- Crank: HollowGram, BB30a, OPI SpideRing, 46/30
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale BB30
- Chain: Shimano HG701, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano Ultegra, 11-34, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX 810, Shadow RD+
- Shifters: Shimano GRX 800, 11-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16 deg flare drop
- Grips: Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale 2, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8" - 1.5"
- Brakes: Shimano GRX 800 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT800 rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano GRX 800 hydraulic disc
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Race, titanium rails
- Seatpost: HollowGram SAVE Carbon, 27.2 x 350mm
- Speeds: 22
- Extras: Removable fender bridge
- Connectivity: Cannondale Wheel Sensor
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C15301M10XS, C15301M10SM, C15301M10MD, C15301M10LG, C15301M10XL
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file