Explore further. Ride freer.
A capable, versatile gravel road bike. Built for chasing horizons, exploring routes less travelled or accelerating your commute.
- Light, durable SmartForm C2 Alloy Frame w/ full carbon fork
- Shimano GRX 400 10-speed shifting
- Shimano GRX 400 hydraulic disc brakes
Where it thrives
Gravel roads, Out in the elements
What it's bulit for
Handling, Comfort, Traction
- Frame: SmartForm C2 Alloy, 12x142 thru-axle, tapered headtube, flat mount disc, StraightShot internal cable routing, multiple gear/bottle mounts
- Fork: BallisTec Full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, 55mm OutFront offset, flat mount disc, internal routing, 12x100 thru axle
- Rims: WTB ST i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
- Hubs: (F) Formula cartridge bearing, Centerlock, 12x100mm / (R) Formula cartridge bearing, Centerlock, 12x142mm
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700 x 37c, tubeless ready
- Crank: FSA Omega AGX+ Alloy, 46/30
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Cartridge
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano HG500, 11-34, 10-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano GRX 400, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX 400, Shadow RD+
- Shifters: Shimano GRX 400, 10-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16 deg flare drop
- Grips: Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8" - 1-1/4"
- Brakes: Shimano GRX 400, hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT54 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano GRX 400 hydraulic disc
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Women's Sport, 155mm width, steel rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
- Speeds: 20
- Extras: Cannondale Custom Mudguard
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C15701F10MD, C15701F10XS, C15701F10SM
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file