Why buy bike from us?
A mountain bike built to raise your game and ignite a passion for the trail. Designed for the mountains and ready for anything.
- Light and durable SmartForm C3 Alloy frame
- SR Suntour XCM suspension fork, 100mm travel, remote lockout
- microSHIFT Advent X 10-speed shifting / Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
Where it thrives
Low-impact trails, gravel roads, leisurely ride
What it's bulit for
- Frame: SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8" headtube, post mount disc, StraightShot internal cable routing, dropper post compatible, BSA-73
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM, 100mm, coil, 42mm offset
- Rims: WTB SX19, 32h
- Hubs: (F) Shimano HBTX 505 / (R) Shimano FHTX505
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5 x 2.25", DNA Compound
- Pedals: Cannondale Platform
- Crank: Prowheel, Charm 30T
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, square taper
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed
- Rear Cogs: microSHIFT, 11-48T, 10-speed
- Front Derailleur
- Rear Derailleur: microSHIFT Advent X
- Shifters: microSHIFT Advent X, 10-Speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale Riser, 6061 Alloy, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 720mm
- Grips: Cannondale Dual-Density
- Stem: 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset: Semi Integrated, 1-1/8"
- Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT10 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage 2 Women's
- Seatpost: 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 350mm
- Speeds: 10
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C26301F10SM, C26301F10XS
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file