Why buy bike from us?
- Frame: SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8" headtube, post mount disc, StraightShot internal cable routing, dropper post compatible, BSA-73
- Fork: SR Suntour M3030, 75mm, coil, 42mm offset
- Rims: WTB SX19, 32h
- Hubs: (F) Formula, QR / (R) Formula QR
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5x 2.25", DNA Compound
- Pedals: Cannondale Platform
- Crank: Prowheel, 36/22
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, square taper
- Chain: KMC Z7, 7-speed
- Rear Cogs: Sunrace, 11-34, 7-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus, 34.9 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Shifters: microSHIFT Thumb-Tap, 7-speed
- Handlebar: 6061 Alloy Riser, 31.8mm, 25mm rise, 700mm
- Grips: Cannondale Dual-Density
- Stem: 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 8°
- Headset: Semi Integrated, 1-1/8"
- Brakes: Tektro cable-actuated disc, 160/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage 3
- Seatpost: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 350/400mm
- Speeds: 14
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C26801M10XS, C26801M10SM, C26801M20SM, C26801M20XS
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file