Why buy bike from us?
All Ways, All Days.
An urban-adventure bike for cities and town pathways, open countryside and everything else. Expand your horizons on one bike to do it all.
- Lightweight step-thru aluminum frame
- Shimano Tourney 14-speed drivetrain w/ mechanical disc brakes
- Integrated connectivity with Cannondale App
Where it thrives
In town, Leisurely rides, On crowded streets
What it's bulit for
Agility, visibility, Comfort
- Frame: Low-step SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, tapered head tube, Straightshot hidden cable routing, flat mount disc, rack/fender mounts, 360° reflectivity
- Fork: Chromoly, 1-1/8" steerer, OutFront offset, flat mount disc, mid-blade mounts
- Rims: Cannondale Disc, double wall w/eyelet, 32h
- Hubs: (F) Shimano HB-TX505, QR / (R) Shimano FH-TY505, QR
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: Schwalbe Spicer, 700 x 35c, K-Guard, reflective strip
- Pedals: Cannondale Fitness
- Crank: Shimano Tourney, 46/30
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, square taper
- Chain: KMC Z7, 7-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano HG200, 12-32, 7-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Shifters: Shimano M315 Rapidfire Plus, 7-speed
- Handlebar: 6061 Alloy Double-butted, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 640mm
- Grips: Cannondale Ergo Fitness
- Stem: 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 8°
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/4"-1-1/8"
- Brakes: Promax mechanical disc, 160/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Promax BL42
- Saddle: Cannondale Fitness Ergo Double Density
- Seatpost: 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
- Speeds: 16
- Connectivity: Quick
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C31551U20SM, C31551U20MD, C31551U20LG
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file