Why buy bike from us?
Our Elite spec GT Grade Carbon combines BikeRadar’s Gravel Bike of The Year frameset with a desirable package of Shimano groupset and WTB all-terrrain go-anywhere tyres.
Relish in the ride provided by floating stays and Triple Triangle, on a bike that the critics love; “it’s a bike that takes you back to your childhood, when blasting round the woods and finding things to flick between, jump and drop off was the order of the day.” See you on the gravel.
- Floating seat stays for more compliance
- Flip chip fork on Pro and Expert models
- Di2 and Stealth Dropper compatible
- Frame Grade Carbon Frame, Triple Triangle Design feat. Floating Seatstays, 12x142 Thru Axle, Flat Mount Disc (160mm), Tapered Headtube, Di2 and Dropper Compatible, PF30
- Fork Grade Carbon Fork, Tapered Carbon Steerer, 12x100 Thru Axle, Flat Mount Disc (160mm), Adjustable Flip Chip
- Rims WTB ST i23 TCS 2.0, 28h, Tubeless Ready
- Spokes Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires WTB Nano TCS Light, 700 x 40c, Tubeless Ready
- Pedals GT Plastic OPC Body
- Crank FSA Omega Adventure, 46/30
- Bottom Bracket FSA PressFit 30
- Chain KMC X10, 10-speed
- Rear Cogs Shimano Taigra 11-34, 10-speed
- Front Derailleur Shimano Tiagra, Braze-on
- Rear Derailleur Shimano GRX RX400, Shadow Plus
- Shifters Shimano GRX 400
- Handlebar GT DropTune RS, Alloy, 16° Flare
- Grips GT Gravel Grip Premium Tape
- Stem GT 3D Forged SL Alloy, 31.8
- Headset FSA No.44, Integrated, Sealed Bearing
- Brakes Shimano GRX 400 Hydro Disc, 160/160mm RT30 Rotors
- Saddle Fabric Scoop Radius Sport, Steel Rails
- Fabric Scoop Shallow/ Elite, Cr-Mo Rails Seatpost
- Seatpost GT Alloy, 27.2x350mm (44-58), 400mm (61)
- TransX YSPI01 Dropper Post, 50mm, 27.2 Speeds
- Speeds 20 Speed
- Front Hub Formula CL-712, 12x100 Centerlock
- Front Tire WTB Nano TCS Light, 700 x 40c, Tubeless Ready
- Rear Hub Formula RXC-400, 12x142 Centerlock
- Rear Tire WTB Nano TCS Light, 700 x 40c, Tubeless Ready
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: G11301M1048, G11301M1051, G11301M1055, G11301M1058
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file