Why buy bike from us?
Get the little ones started in the BMX world with the 18" Jr Performer. Smaller wheels still mean good time thrills.
- Sealed Front Hub
- Pivotal Saddles 4pc
- GT Bars on Boxpalm Model
- FRAME: Hi-Ten Steel Tubes, DT Gusset, American BB, Seat Stay U-Brake, 1-1/8" H/T, w/ Removable Rotor Tabs
- FORK: GT FS Design, Hi-Ten 2pc. Steerer & Tapered Legs, 31mm OffSet, 3/8" Axle Dropouts
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- CRANK: GT Power Series Cr-Mo 3pc., 170mm Arms, 19mm x 8T Cr-Mo Spindle, GT 25T Steel Chainwheel
- BOTTOM BRACKET: American Loose Ball Bearing
- PEDALS: GT Mini Size Platform, PP Material
- COG SET: 9T 1pc. Driver
- RIMS: Alloy Single Wall, 20h
- TIRES: Innova 18 x 2.1"
- FRONT HUB: Steel Body, Loose Ball 3/8" x 150mm Heat Treated Axle, 20h, 15mm Nut
- REAR HUB: Alloy Body, 1 Loose Ball, 4 Sealed Bearing 14mm x 165mm Axle, 9T Cassette, 20h, 17mm Nut
- SPOKES: Stainless Steel, 14g
- BRAKES: Aluminum U-Brake w/ Soft Compound Pad
- FRONT BRAKE: Aluminum U-Brake w/ Soft Compound Pad
- REAR BRAKE: Aluminum U-Brake w/ Soft Compound Pad
- BRAKE LEVERS: Alloy U-type
- HANDLEBAR: GT Freestyle 2pc., Steel, 8"H x 27"W, 3° Up, 11° Back
- STEM: GT Top Load, 1-1/8", Cold Forged Cap, 32mm Rise, 40mm
- GRIPS: Mushroom Style 100mm Soft Compound, w/o Flange w/ GT Removable Plug
- HEADSET: 1-1/8" Threadless, Steel
- SADDLE: Integrated Saddle w/ Post
- SEAT POST: Integrated
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: G43701U20OS
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file