Why buy bike from us?
Inspired by the Speed Series Pro models and featuring reverse rear dropouts for quick gear changes. Each model size is purpose-designed and spec'd to be lightweight, offering maximum performance to meet each racer's needs. Ideal for riders 4'6" & under.
- GT Pro Race Cr-Mo Fork with 1-1/8” Steerer Tube 20mm Dropout
- GT SpeedSeries Elite Race Frame with Speed Metal Tubes
- BB86 Bottom Bracket
- FRAME: GT Speed Series MK7 Junior Race Design, 6061-T6 AL, Alloy Formed and Butted Speed Metal Tubes, Reverse Dropouts, Euro BB, 1" Integrated H/T
- FORK: GT BMX Junior Race, 6061 AL 1" Steerer, 3/8" Dropouts
- CHAIN: KMC Z1 Narrow, 3/32"
- CRANK: GT Forged Alloy 2pc., 140mm Arms, 24mm Hollow/ Alloy Spindle, 38T AL CNC Chain Ring, Alloy Chain Ring Bolts
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Euro Sealed Bearing
- PEDALS: GT Mini Size Platform, PP Material
- COG SET: 16T Cog
- RIMS: Alloy Double Wall, 28h
- TIRES: Kenda Kompact Pro Race, 20 x 1-1/8"
- FRONT HUB: GT Speed Series, Alloy CNC Body, Sealed Bearings, 28h, 3/8" Female Allen Bolts
- REAR HUB: GT Speed Series Cassette, Alloy CNC body, 5 Sealed Bearings, 3 Pawl Cassette, 28h, 3/8" Allen Bolts
- SPOKES: Stainless Steel, 14g
- BRAKES: Promax MV-87, 85mm Cold Forged AL Arms, Mini V-Type
- FRONT BRAKE: Promax MV-87, 85mm Cold Forged AL Arms, Mini V-Type
- REAR BRAKE: Promax MV-87, 85mm Cold Forged AL Arms, Mini V-Type
- BRAKE LEVERS: Alloy V-type
- HANDLEBAR: GT Speed Alloy 2"H x 22"W, 8° Back, 2° Up
- STEM: GT Top Load, Cold Forged 1", 40mm
- GRIPS: GT Statement
- HEADSET: 1" Integrated Design, 45X45 Degree Sealed Bearings
- SADDLE: BOX Echelon
- SEAT POST: Integrated
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: G47401U10XS
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file