Why buy bike from us?
Riding the line between a lightweight, nimble road bike for speed and a mountain bike for sturdy, stable handling in a more upright position, the Cadent 1 makes a great city bike or commuter bike.
Whether you are looking for a fun ride down the local greenway or through the city on your way to work, the Cadent 1 is your perfect companion. The 700c wheels and custom alloy frame keep the ride quick and efficient while flat handlebars and a sporty geometry make it stable and comfortable.
This all-around fitness bike offers fast and smooth 35c tires that are wide enough to provide traction for an enjoyable path ride, organized ride, or your commute. With 21 speeds, rack and fender mounts, and strong double wall wheels, you’ll always be equipped for your next two-wheel adventure.
- Frame Custom Formed AL-6061 Heat Treated Aluminum Alloy Tubing 700c Sport Fitness Geometry
- Fork Steel with Die Cast Drop Outs
- Headset Integrated 1-1/8"
- Cranks Suntour XCC-T208 Alloy, 28/38/48t with Guard
- Bottom Bracket Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- Front Derailleur Shimano Tourney TY510
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Altus M310
- Shifter Shimano EZ Fire EF500
- Cogset Shimano TZ500 7spd Freewheel (14-34t)
- Chain KMC Z7
- Front Hub Formula Alloy QR, 32-hole
- Rear Hub Formula Alloy with Bolt on Rear Axle, 32-hole
- Spokes 14g Stainless Steel
- Rims Alloy Double Wall with CNC Side Wall 32h
- Tires Vee Tire Co. Tire Co. Zilent 700x35c, Wire Bead
- Brake Levers Shimano
- Pedals Alloy Body/Steel Cage
- Handlebar Alloy Mid Rise, 31.8
- Grips Raleigh Comfort
- Stem Raleigh Series, Alloy, 31.8 Bar Bore
- Seat Raleigh Series with Steel Rail
- Seatpost Alloy Micro Adjust 27.2x350mm
- Extras Rack and Fender Mounts
- Weight 26.43
- Brakes Tektro 837, Alloy V-Brake
- S 162 - 170cm
- M 170 - 178cm
- L 178 - 185cm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: CAD144ST1, CAD150MT1, CAD153LT1, CAD144ST, CAD150MT
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file