Riding the line between a lightweight, nimble road bike for speed and a mountain bike for sturdy, stable handling in a more upright position, the Cadent 2 makes a great city bike or commuter bike.
Whether you are looking for a fun ride down the local greenway or through the city on your way to work, the Cadent 1 is your perfect companion. The 700c wheels and custom alloy frame keep the ride quick and efficient while flat handlebars and a sporty geometry make it stable and comfortable.
This all-around fitness bike offers fast and smooth 35c tires that are wide enough to provide traction for an enjoyable path ride, organized ride, or your commute. With 24 speeds, mechanical disc brakes for great stopping power in all weather conditions, rack and fender mounts, and strong double wall wheels you’ll always be equipped for your next two-wheel adventure.
- Frame Custom Formed AL-6061 Heat Treated Aluminum Alloy Tubing 700c Sport Fitness Geometry
- Fork Alloy Disc Road with Steel Steer Tube
- Headset Integrated 1-1/8"
- Cranks Suntour XCC-T208 Alloy, 28/38/48t with Guard
- Bottom Bracket Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- Front Derailleur Shimano Tourney TY710
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Acera
- Shifter Shimano EF500 EZ Fire
- Cogset Shimano HG200 8spd Cassette (12-32t)
- Chain KMC Z83
- Front Hub Formula Alloy Disc, QR, 32h
- Rear Hub Formula Alloy Disc, QR, 32h
- Spokes 14g Stainless Steel
- Rims Alloy Double Wall with CNC Side Wall 32h
- Tires Vee Tire Co. Tire Co. Zilent, 700x35c, Wire Bead
- Brake Levers Shimano 4-Finger
- Pedals Alloy Body and Cage
- Handlebar Alloy 15mm Rise, 31.8
- Grips Raleigh Comfort
- Stem Raleigh Series, Alloy, 31.8
- Seat Raleigh Series with Steel Rail
- Seatpost Alloy Micro Adjust 27.2x350mm
- Extras Rack and Fender Mounts
- Brakes Tektro M280 Mechanical Disc with160mm Rotors
- S 162 - 170cm
- M 170 - 178cm
- L 178 - 185cm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: CAD250MT1, CAD244ST1, CAD253LT1
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file