The Stereo 120 Pro 29 sets the standard for comfort, control and agility on the trail.
A RockShox Judy Silver fork and Manitou Radium Expert shock take care of bump-smoothing duties, while Magura's light, powerful MT Thirty hydraulic disc brakes work with the tenacious grip of Schwalbe tyres to help keep your speed in check. We chose Sram's NX Eagle 1x12 transmission for its huge range and ease of use, putting the right gear for any trail just a click or two away. It's got the trail smarts to take you further. Are you up for it?
- FRAME: HPA Advanced Hydroform, ATG, ETC 4-Link, AXH
- FORK: RockShox Judy Silver TK Air, Tapered, 15x110mm, 130mm
- HEADSET: VP Tapered, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
- STEM: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: Newmen Evolution SL 318.25, 760mm
- GRIPS: CUBE Race SL Grip 29.5mm, 1-Clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Sram NX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- SHIFTERS: Sram SX Eagle™ Trigger
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Magura MT Thirty, Front 2-Piston/Rear 2-Piston, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- CRANKSET: Sram X1 1000 Eagle™ DUB 30T, Boost, 175mm (170mm for size S)
- CHAIN: Sram SX Eagle™
- SHOCK: Manitou Radium Expert RL, 190x45mm, Rebound Adjust, Lockout
- CASSETTE: Sram PG-1210 Eagle™, 11-50T
- FRONT HUB: Shimano HB-MT400-B, 15mm, Boost, Centerlock
- REAR HUB: Shimano FH-MT400-B, 12mm, Boost, Centerlock
- RIMS: CUBE EX25, 32H, Disc
- TYRES: Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.35
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- SEAT POST: CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 130mm (120mm for size S)
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
- SHOCK HARDWARE: Top: 40x8mm, Bottom: 22x8mm
- WEIGHT: 14,9 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 453100S, 453100M, 453100L, 453100XL
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file