With its 29er wheels and an X-Fusion RC32 fork boasting 130mm of smooth, easily adjustable travel, you can tell right away that the Reaction TM is a bike that's up for a challenge.
The Newmen cockpit with 760mm handlebar gives you the control you need to take on the toughest trails, while powerful Magura MT Thirty hydraulic disc brakes ensure you're always on top of your speed. Sram's simple, reliable and wide-ranging 1x12 transmission puts the right gear for any situation within easy reach, and we even fitted a dropper post so you're ready for those pulse-quickening line choices.
- FRAME: Aluminium Lite, Trail Motion Geometry, AMF, ARG, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready, Tapered Headtube, Press Fit BB, Fits up to 2.8" 27.5+ Tires
- FORK: X-Fusion RC32, Tapered, 15x110mm, 130mm
- HEADSET: VP Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- STEM: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: Newmen Evolution 318.20, 760mm
- GRIPS: CUBE Race Grip 31mm, 1-Clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Sram SX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- SHIFTERS: Sram SX Eagle™ Trigger
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Magura MT Thirty, Front 4-Piston/Rear 2-Piston, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- CRANKSET: Sram X1 1000 Eagle™ DUB 30T, Boost, 170mm
- CHAIN: Sram SX Eagle™
- CASSETTE: Sram PG-1210 Eagle™, 11-50T
- FRONT HUB: Shimano HB-MT400-B, 15mm, Boost, Centerlock
- REAR HUB: Shimano FH-MT400-B, 12mm, Boost, Centerlock
- RIMS: CUBE EX30, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- REAR TIRE: Maxxis Minion DHR II, MaxxTerra/EXO+, Tubeless Ready, 2.4 WT
- PEDALS: CUBE PP MTB
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- SEAT POST: CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 30.9mm (S: 120mm; M, L, XL: 130mm)
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Close 34.9mm
- FRONT TIRE: Maxxis Assegai, MaxxTerra/EXO+, Tubeless Ready, 2.5 WT
- WEIGHT: 14,0 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 41510018, 41510020, 41510022, 41510016
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file