Why buy bike from us?
At CUBE we believe you should be able to focus on the ride, not your bike.
The extra comfort and control of a Suntour suspension fork ensures you're always in complete control, wherever your curiosity takes you. Easy-to-use Shimano gears make it simple to find the right gear for any trail, whilst powerful Tektro disc brakes and grippy Schwalbe tyres mean you can always stop safely, whatever the weather throws your way.
- FRAME: Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready
- FORK: SR Suntour XCE, 100mm
- HEADSET: CUBE FPH863, Semi-Integrated
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- GRIPS: CUBE Performance Grip
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tourney RD-TX800, 8-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano FD-TY700-TS6, Topswing, 31.8mm Clamp
- SHIFTERS: Shimano ST-TX800, EZ Fire Plus
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Tektro MD-280, Mech. Disc Brake (160/160)
- CRANKSET: Shimano FC-TY501, 42x34x24T, 170mm
- CHAIN: KMC Z8.3
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T
- FRONT HUB: CUBE Alloy Light, QR, 6-Bolt
- REAR HUB: CUBE Alloy Light, QR, 6-Bolt
- RIMS: CUBE GE803, 32H, Disc
- TYRES: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.1
- PEDALS: CUBE PP MTB
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- WEIGHT: 14,7 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 40111014, 40111016, 40110014, 40110016
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file