The Agree C:62 SLT's uncompromising build helps unleash any rider's potential.
From its Newmen Advanced carbon wheelset - featuring a new profile for improved æro performance - to its lightweight frame and carefully selected Newmen carbon contact points, it represents the best of road race technology. Sram's incredible AXS wireless tech harnesses the wide range and flawless shifting of a 2x12 gear range and can handle a 36T large sprocket. And matching Sram hydraulic disc brakes ensure you've the power to tame descents, too. Ride faster than ever.
- FRAME: C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology Aero Frame, Flat Mount Disc, Road Aero Endurance Geometry, AXH, 12x142mm
- FORK: CUBE CSL Evo Aero C:62 Technology, 1 1/8" / 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- HEADSET: VP, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- STEM: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: Newmen Advanced Wing Bar, Carbon
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Sram Force eTap AXS™, 12-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Sram Force eTap AXS™
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Sram Force eTap AXS™ (160/160)
- CRANKSET: Sram Force DUB Carbon, 48x35T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172.5mm (56/58cm), 175mm (60/62cm)
- CHAIN: Sram Force D1
- HANDLEBAR TAPE: CUBE Grip Control
- SHIFT/ BRAKE LEVERS: Sram Force eTap AXS™
- CASSETTE: Sram Force XG-1270, 10-33T
- WHEELSET: Newmen Advanced SL R.38, Carbon
- TYRES: Conti Grand Prix 5000 Kevlar, 28-622
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Nuance SLT Road Carbon
- SEAT POST: Newmen Advanced, Carbon, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Aero, Semi-Integrated
- WEIGHT: 7,7 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 47840053, 47840056, 47840058, 47840060, 47840062, 47841050, 47841053, 47841056, 47841058, 47841060, 47841062, 47840050
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file