The Cross Race SL is a wolf in sheep's clothing - subtly understated, but uncompromisingly rapid.
For this thoroughbred racer we selected Shimano's gravel- and cyclocross-specific GRX 1x11 groupset. It's light, tough, precise and built for the demands of riding off-road. Powerful hydraulic GRX disc brakes, light and strong Fulcrum Racing 77 wheels and Schwalbe tyres designed to cut through, grip and shed mud in the filthiest of conditions round out the package. It's ready to race. Are you?
- FRAME: Aluminium Superlite, Double Butted, Advanced Mechanical Forming, Smooth Welded, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Disc, 12x142mm, AXH
- FORK: CUBE Cross Race Disc, Full Carbon, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount
- HEADSET: VP Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- STEM: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: Newmen Evolution Wing Bar
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano GRX RD-RX812, Direct Mount, 11-Speed
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Shimano GRX BR-RX400, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- CRANKSET: Shimano GRX FC-RX600, 40T, 170mm (XS), 172.5mm (S/M), 175mm (L/XL)
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG601-11
- HANDLEBAR TAPE: CUBE Grip Control
- SHIFT/ BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano GRX ST-RX600
- CASSETTE: Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T
- WHEELSET: Fulcrum Racing 77 DB
- TYRES: Schwalbe X-One Allround, Performance Kevlar, 33-622
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Nuance Lite
- SEAT POST: Newmen Evolution, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- WEIGHT: 9,5 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 48830053, 48830050, 48830061, 48830056, 48830058
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file