Why buy bike from us?
Racing through the mud is tough.
That's why, with our Cross Race Pro, we selected Shimano's legendary 105 11-speed transmission. Renowned for its precision and reliability, it won't let you down when you need it most. Paired with matching Shimano 105 hydraulic disc brakes for the ultimate in all-weather stopping control, it's an unbeatable combination. Throw in the new lightweight aluminium frame and comfortable, precise carbon fork and tenaciously grippy Schwalbe tyres, and you're onto a winner.
- FRAME: Aluminium Superlite, Double Butted, Advanced Mechanical Forming, Smooth Welded, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Disc, 12x142mm, AXH
- FORK: CUBE Cross Race Disc, Full Carbon, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount
- HEADSET: VP Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem SL, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Compact Race Bar
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 RD-R7000-DGS, 11-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 FD-R7000, 31.8mm Clamp
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Shimano 105 BR-R7070, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- CRANKSET: Shimano FC-RS510, 50x34T, 170mm (XS), 172.5mm (S/M), 175mm (L/XL)
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG601-11
- HANDLEBAR TAPE: CUBE Grip Control
- SHIFT/ BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105 ST-R7020
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 CS-HG700, 11-34T
- WHEELSET: CUBE RA 0.8 CX
- TYRES: Schwalbe X-One Allround, Performance Kevlar, 33-622
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- WEIGHT: 10,1 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 48820050, 48820053, 48820056, 48820058, 48820061
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file