Why buy bike from us?
Cyclocross racing can seem an odd way to spend a weekend, but the Cross Race is your ticket to muddy fun and off-season fitness.
We paired its brand-new, lighter weight aluminium frame with a full carbon fork for the best comfort and control in the rough. Shimano's Tiagra 10-speed transmission puts the right gear at your fingertips, and powerful and easy-to-adjust mechanical disc brakes ensure you're always in full control. A CUBE wheelset - built with care in-house right here in Germany - and Schwalbe tyres complete the package.
- FRAME: Aluminium Superlite, Double Butted, Advanced Mechanical Forming, Smooth Welded, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Disc, 12x142mm, AXH
- FORK: CUBE Cross Race Disc, Full Carbon, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount
- HEADSET: VP Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem SL, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Compact Race Bar
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra RD-4700GS, 10-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra FD-4700, 31.8mm Clamp
- BRAKE SYSTEM: TRP Spyre MD-C610C, Flat Mount (160/160)
- CRANKSET: Shimano Tiagra FC-4700, 50x34T, 170mm (XS), 172.5mm (S/M), 175mm (L/XL)
- CHAIN: KMC X10
- HANDLEBAR TAPE: CUBE Grip Control
- SHIFT/ BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra ST-4700
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG500, 11-34T
- WHEELSET: CUBE RA 0.8 CX
- TYRES: Schwalbe X-One Allround, Performance Kevlar, 33-622
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- WEIGHT: 9,9 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 48810050, 48810053, 48810056, 48810058, 48810061
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file