Is this the ultimate low-maintenance, go-anywhere lightweight tourer?
We think it could be. The Travel SL's belt-driven Shimano Alfine 11-speed hub gears offer an incredible range and hassle-free ownership. Add the power of Shimano's unmatched XT hydraulic disc brakes, and it's an unbeatable combination for discovering new adventures. We fitted a Natural Fit saddle and NaturalFIt grips for comfort and durability. And there's a full complement of included accessories, from semi-integrated carrier to mudguards, lighting system and kickstand. It's ready. Are you?
- FRAME: Aluminium Superlite Urban Double Butted
- FORK: Aluminium Rigid Fork
- HEADSET: VP Integrated, 1 1/8"
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Comfort Trail Bar, 660mm
- GRIPS: Natural Fit Comfort
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Alfine SL-S700
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Shimano Deore BR-M6100, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- CRANKSET: Gates CDX Center Track, 46T, BB Gates
- CHAIN: Gates CDX, 113T
- SPROCKET: Gates CDX Center Track, 22T
- FRONT HUB: Shimano DH-UR700-3D, Hub Dynamo, QR, Centerlock
- REAR HUB: Shimano Alfine SG-S7001, 11-Speed
- RIMS: CUBE EX21, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- TYRES: Schwalbe Marathon Mondial, Kevlar, 37-622
- PEDALS: VP 615M
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Sequence+
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- FRONT LIGHT: CUBE IQ-XS-Friendly N Plus
- REAR LIGHT: CUBE Nano, Steady
- KICKSTAND: CUBEstand Pro, Adjustable
- MUDGUARDS: ACID 45
- BELL: Knog Oi
- CARRIER: ACID Semi-Integrated Carrier, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible
- WEIGHT: 13,8 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 45060058, 45060062, 45060050, 45060054
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file