Why buy bike from us?
With the CUBE Travel, the adventure comes free with the bike.
That's because we've kitted it out with versatile accessories like a semi-integrated carrier, full-length mudguards, kickstand and lighting set with front hub dynamo - so you're all set for anything. Slick-shifting, wide-ranging Shimano 3x9 gears make light work of any route, and powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes ensure you can always stop safely, whatever the weather throws your way. It's your gateway to cycling freedom - where will it take you?
- FRAME: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Sport 29 Taper Double Butted
- FORK: Aluminium Rigid Fork 29" Tapered
- HEADSET: CUBE H868P, Semi-Integrated
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Comfort Trail Bar, 660mm
- GRIPS: Natural Fit Comfort
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano RD-M3100-SGS, 9-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Altus FD-M370, Topswing, 31.8mm
- SHIFTERS: Shimano SL-M2010-9R, Rapidfire-Plus
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Tektro HD-M275, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- CRANKSET: Shimano FC-T3010, 48x36x26T, 175mm, BB-UN100, Chainguard
- CHAIN: KMC X9
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG200, 11-34T
- FRONT HUB: Shimano DH-3D32, Hub Dynamo, QR
- REAR HUB: CUBE Alloy Light, QR, 6-Bolt
- RIMS: CUBE EX21, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- TYRES: Schwalbe Marathon Almotion, Performance, Kevlar, 55-622
- PEDALS: ACID PP Trekking
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Sequence
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- FRONT LIGHT: CUBE Shiny 50
- REAR LIGHT: CUBE Nano, Steady
- KICKSTAND: CUBEstand Cmpt
- MUDGUARDS: ACID 65
- BELL: Mini Bell
- CARRIER: ACID Semi-Integrated Carrier, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible and Rail
- WEIGHT: 15,3 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 45010046, 45010050, 45010054, 45010058, 45010062
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file