Why buy bike from us?
From the urban jungle to mountain passes you've never ridden before
the Kathmandu Exc is designed to get you there - and back - in comfort and style. We chose Shimano's 3x10 XT components for their deserved reputation for reliability and ease of use - just click and go. With a powerful hydraulic disc brake system to match, you can rest assured that you'll be in full control at all times. And, with our elegantly integrated rear carrier and a full complement of components - including full-length mudguards, kickstand, lights and a comfortable Suntour suspension fork - you've everything you need to run errands across town or explore further afield.
- FRAME: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Comfort IC 2.0 Double Butted
- FORK: SR Suntour NCX D LO Air, 63mm, Lockout
- HEADSET: VP Semi-Integrated, 1 1/8"
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Comfort Trail Bar, 660mm
- GRIPS: Natural Fit Comfort
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano XT RD-T8000, 10-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore FD-T6000, Top-Swing, 31.8mm
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Deore SL-M6000-I, Direct Attach, Rapidfire-Plus
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Shimano BR-MT500, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- CRANKSET: Shimano XT FC-T8000, Hollowtech II, 48x36x26T, 175mm, Integrated BB, Chainguard
- CHAIN: KMC X10
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG500, 11-34T
- FRONT HUB: Shimano DH-3D72, Hub Dynamo, QR, Centerlock
- REAR HUB: Shimano FH-M4050, QR, Centerlock
- RIMS: CUBE EX21, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- TYRES: Schwalbe Range Cruiser, Active, K-Guard, 47-622
- PEDALS: ACID PP Trekking
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Sequence Comfort
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- FRONT LIGHT: Busch&Müller IQ-XS-Friendly N plus
- REAR LIGHT: CUBE Nano, Steady
- KICKSTAND: CUBEstand Pro, Adjustable
- MUDGUARDS: ACID 53
- BELL: Knog Oi
- CARRIER: CUBE Integrated Carrier 2.0, CUBE Adapter Compatible, SnapIt Compatible
- WEIGHT: 15,5 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 44835058, 44835062, 44835050, 44835054
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file