Why buy bike from us?
The SL Road SL is a featherweight, minimalist speed machine combining the efficiency of a road race bike with the adaptability of a tourer.
Commuter, Strava KOM-chaser or weekend adventurer - it's your choice. Shimano's superb Ultegra 2x11 transmission delivers a huge range of gears at the push of a button. Tektro's powerful flat mount hydraulic disc brakes serve up matching stopping power in all weathers. Aero rims add to the sense of purpose. And the full carbon fork ensures you'll be comfortable from the start of your ride to the end.
- FRAME: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Sport, Flat Mount Disc, 12x142mm, AXH
- FORK: CUBE TS Disc, Full Carbon, Taper, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- HEADSET: VP Semi-Integrated, 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated, 1 1/4"
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Flat Race Bar, 660mm
- GRIPS: Natural Fit All Terrain
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000-DGS, 11-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000-BM, 31.8mm
- SHIFTERS: Shimano SL-RS700
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Shimano BR-RS405, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II, 50x34T, 170mm
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG701
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-32T
- WHEELSET: CUBE RA 1.9
- TYRES: Schwalbe G-One Allround, Kevlar, 40-622
- PEDALS: ACID PP Trekking
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- WEIGHT: 9,7 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 45140050, 45140053, 45140056, 45140059, 45140062
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file