Why buy bike from us?
The brand-new SL Road is cycling stripped down to its purest form, all in the name of transporting you from A to B with the minimum of fuss.
Powerful flat mount Tektro hydraulic disc brakes offer progressive, reassuring stopping power in any weather conditions. Shimano's reliable and smooth-shifting Claris 2x8-speed gears ensure you're always pedalling efficiently. And the comfortable carbon fork helps smooth your way, even on rougher roads. Commuter, trainer or adventurer: what will your SL Road be today?
- FRAME: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Sport, Flat Mount Disc, 12x142mm, AXH
- SIZE: Men: XS (50cm), S (53cm), M (56cm), L (59cm), XL (62cm), Trapeze: XS (47cm), S (50cm), M (53cm)
- FORK: CUBE TS Disc, Full Carbon, Taper, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- HEADSET: VP Semi-Integrated, 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated, 1 1/4"
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Flat Race Bar, 660mm
- GRIPS: CUBE Performance Grip
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Claris RD-R2000-SS, 8-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Claris FD-R2000-BM, 31.8mm
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Claris SL-R2000
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Tektro HD-R280, Hydr. Disc, Flat Mount (160/160)
- CRANKSET: Shimano Claris FC-R2000, 50x34T, BB-RS500, 170mm
- CHAIN: KMC Z51
- COLOUR: iridium´n´black
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T
- WHEELSET: CUBE RA 1.9 CX
- TYRES: Schwalbe Little Big Ben, Active, 40-622
- PEDALS: ACID PP Trekking
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- WEIGHT: 10,8 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 45110050, 45110053, 45110056, 45110059, 45110062
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file