Traffic sucks, but getting around town needn't be a chore.
With its smooth, quiet and practically maintenance-free Shimano 11-speed hub gears and Gates belt drive, the Editor will whisk you to your destination with a grin on your face. Light, fast-accelerating 700c Schwalbe Marathon Supreme Kevlar tyres and powerful Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes help keep you safe, regardless of road conditions. And sharp handling and understated good looks are the icing on the cake.
- FRAME: Aluminium Superlite Urban Double Butted
- SIZE: Men: XS (46cm), S (50cm), M (54cm), L (58cm), XL (62cm)
- FORK: Aluminium Rigid Fork
- HEADSET: VP Semi-Integrated, 1 1/8"
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Flat Race Bar, 660mm
- GRIPS: Natural Fit All Terrain
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Alfine SL-S700
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Shimano Deore BR-M6100, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- CRANKSET: Gates CDX Center Track, 46T, BB Gates
- CHAIN: Gates CDX, 113T
- COLOUR: grey´n´silver
- SPROCKET: Gates CDX Center Track, 22T
- FRONT HUB: Shimano Deore HB-M6000, QR, Centerlock
- REAR HUB: Shimano Alfine SG-S7001, 11-Speed
- RIMS: CUBE UX24, 32H, Disc
- TYRES: Schwalbe Marathon Supreme, Kevlar, 42-622
- PEDALS: VP 615M
- SADDLE: Selle Royal Prestige
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- BELL: Knog Oi
- WEIGHT: 11,5 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 44740046, 44740050, 44740054, 44740058, 44740062
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file