Two wheels make a whole bunch of sense if you want to beat city traffic.
The Hyde's light weight, clean lines and rugged design are inspired by our line of 29er mountain bikes. Fast-rolling Schwalbe tyres are well suited to street use, while powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes serve up huge reserves of stopping power, whatever the weather throws at you. Slick Shimano 3x9 gears give you the range to tackle any route, and a rigid fork helps keep steering precise and weight low.
- FRAME: Aluminium Superlite Urban 29 Double Butted
- FORK: Aluminium Rigid Fork
- HEADSET: CUBE H868P, Semi-Integrated
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Flat Race Bar, 660mm
- GRIPS: CUBE Performance Grip
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano RD-M3100-SGS, 9-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Acera FD-T3000, Topswing, 31.8mm
- SHIFTERS: Shimano SL-M2010-9R, Rapidfire-Plus
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- CRANKSET: Shimano FC-M371, 48x36x26T, 175mm, Chainguard
- CHAIN: KMC X9
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG200, 11-34T
- FRONT HUB: Joytech D761DSE, Centerlock
- REAR HUB: Joytech D762TSE, Centerlock
- RIMS: CUBE UX24, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- TYRES: Schwalbe Big Apple, Active, 55-622
- PEDALS: ACID PP Trekking
- SADDLE: Selle Royal Prestige
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- BELL: Knog Oi
- WEIGHT: 13,7 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 44710046, 44710050, 44710054, 44710058, 44710062
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file