Why buy bike from us?
Clogged city streets can make moving loads tricky - but that's where the Cargo Hybrid Dual can help.
Built around Bosch's smooth and powerful fourth-generation Cargo Line drive system, and powered by a pair of powerful 500Wh batteries for extended range, its large cargo box is capable of holding a variety of loads safely and securely. There's even an optional seat and canopy for your kids. The continuously variable hub gearing makes light work of any journey, while powerful hydraulic disc brakes ensure you're always in complete control. And, as you'd expect, we fitted a full complement of accessories including mudguards and LED lights front and rear, so you're fully equipped for any eventuality.
- FORK: SR Suntour MOBIE CARGO, 80mm
- HEADSET: Cube H835D3, semi-integrated with sealed bearings and Cane Creek Viscoset
- STEM: BySchulz Speedlifter Classic
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Comfort Trail Bar, 720mm
- GRIPS: RFR Comfort, Revoshift
- SHIFTERS: Enviolo Cargo manual
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Magura CMe, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/203)
- CRANKSET: ACID E-Crank, 38T, 170mm
- CHAIN: KMC Z610
- CASSETTE: Enviolo 20T
- FRONT HUB: Shimano HB-MT400, 15x100mm , Centerlock
- REAR HUB: Enviolo Cargo,380%, 10x135mm
- RIMS: CUBE EX30, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- TYRES: Schwalbe Super-Moto-X, 62-584, DD, Performance, Schwalbe Big Ben Plus, 55-406, GreenGuard
- PEDALS: CUBE PP MTB
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Sequence+ Comfort
- FRONT LIGHT: Herrmans H-Black MR8, 6-12V, DC
- KICKSTAND: Cargo Kickstand
- MUDGUARDS: ACID 75
- BELL: Humpert
- BATTERY: 2 x Bosch PowerPack 500 - Dual Battery
- DRIVE UNIT: Bosch Drive Unit Cargo Line Generation 4 (85Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- DISPLAY: Bosch Intuvia
- CHARGER: Bosch 4A
- STRUCTURAL WEIGHT: 220 kg
- WEIGHT: 49,0 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 38925020
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file