Why buy bike from us?
They say that power is nothing without control.
Well, that's why we fitted the Access WS EAZ with strong, easy-to-use Tektro hydraulic disc brakes - so you can stop reliably, whatever the weather, road surface or trail conditions. Combined with the bump-swallowing comfort of a Suntour suspension fork and the wide range of Shimano's smooth-shifting 24-speed gear system, it means this is a bike you can rely on to expand your riding horizons. Just pick your adventure, and go.
- FRAME: Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready
- FORK: SR Suntour XCT Disc, 100mm
- HEADSET: CUBE FPH863, Semi-Integrated
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- GRIPS: CUBE Performance Grip
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano RD-M360, 8-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano FD-TY700-TS6, Topswing, 31.8mm Clamp
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Altus SL-M315, Rapidfire-Plus
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Tektro HD-M275, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- CRANKSET: Shimano FC-TY501, 42x34x24T, 170mm
- CHAIN: KMC Z8.3
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T
- FRONT HUB: CUBE Alloy Light, QR, 6-Bolt
- REAR HUB: CUBE Alloy Light, QR, 6-Bolt
- RIMS: CUBE ZX20, 32H, Disc
- TYRES: CUBE IMPAC Smartpac, 2.1
- PEDALS: CUBE PP MTB
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- EXTRAS: Reflector Set
- WEIGHT: 14,5 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 42520013, 42520016, 42521013, 42521016
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file