Why buy bike from us?
Blending the cool factor of a real.
scaled-down mountain bike with all the practicality of one of our urban trekking bikes, the Acid 200 Allroad is the bike to expand your child's horizons. Dynamo-powered lights allow them to see and be seen, while snap-on mudguards keep them cleaner for longer when the streets are wet. Child-friendly brake levers and powerful v-brakes give them the control they need, and there are 7 easily-selected Shimano gears. The only question is, where will their Acid 200 Allroad take them next?
- FRAME: Aluminium Lite 6061
- FORK: Rigid Hi-Ten fork
- HEADSET: CUBE A-Headset
- STEM: CUBE Aluminium Lite
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Aluminium Lite, 560mm
- GRIPS: Velo
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano RD-TY300, 7-Speed
- SHIFTERS: Shimano SL-RS45, Revo Shift
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Alloy V-Brake with Powermodulator
- CRANKSET: Samox, 36T, 127mm with Chainguard, Aluminium
- CHAIN: KMC HV500
- CASSETTE: Sunrace MFM300.7, 13-34T
- FRONT HUB: Shimano DH-T4000-1N, Hub Dynamo, QR
- REAR HUB: CUBE Aluminium
- RIMS: Aluminium
- TYRES: CUBE IMPAC Smartpac 2.1
- PEDALS: CUBE Kid
- SADDLE: CUBE Kid
- SEAT POST: CUBE Aluminium Lite
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE
- FRONT LIGHT: Büchel Country LED
- REAR LIGHT: Trelock Standlight
- KICKSTAND: Center Kickstand, Adjustable
- MUDGUARDS: Sunnywheel SW-650 Snap-On
- BELL: Nuvo
- EXTRAS: Reflector Set
- WEIGHT: 10,7 kg
Kids Bikes Size Guide
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 42220020, 42221020
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file