Why buy bike from us?
We created the Cubie 120 for adventurous kids who can't wait to start pedalling.
It's a small, perfectly formed bike that's clearly a miniature version of mum and dad's own bikes. There's a coaster brake at the rear and a light, smooth rim brake at the front, controlled by a lever that's specially designed for small hands. Loads of clearance helps build confidence, and the included chainguard keeps your youngster's legs clear of the transmission. We even included a rear mudguard for those damper days.
- FRAME: Aluminium Lite 6061
- FORK: Rigid Alloy fork
- HEADSET: CUBE A-Headset
- STEM: CUBE Aluminium Lite
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Aluminium Lite, 450mm
- GRIPS: CUBE Kid Grips
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Front: Alloy Cantilever; Rear: Coaster Brake
- CRANKSET: Prowheel, 25T, 89mm with Chainlooper
- CHAIN: KMC S1
- FRONT HUB: CUBE Aluminium
- REAR HUB: CUBE Aluminium
- RIMS: Aluminium
- TYRES: Impac CUBE 1.75
- PEDALS: CUBE Kid
- SADDLE: CUBE Kid
- SEAT POST: CUBE Aluminium Lite
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE
- BELL: Nuvo
- EXTRAS: Reflector Set, Training Wheels
- WEIGHT: 5,9 kg
Kids Bikes Size Guide
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 42015012, 42016012
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file