Despite its simple appearance, we've put a lot of thought into the Cubie 120.
Low standover gives plenty of freedom of movement, and all components are finished with smooth edges to make the inevitable tumbles as safe as possible. Proper pneumatic tyres are grippy and comfortable, and the steering angle limiter helps prevent accidents caused by over-enthusiastic steering. There's even a carry handle integrated into the seat, so you can scoop up the Cubie 120 and carry it easily when your child's adventurous spirt has flagged. They're going to love riding!
- FRAME: Aluminium Lite 6061
- FORK: Rigid Alloy fork
- HEADSET: CUBE with Steering End Stop
- STEM: CUBE Aluminium Lite
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Aluminium Lite, 420mm
- GRIPS: CUBE Kid Grips
- FRONT HUB: CUBE Aluminium
- REAR HUB: CUBE Aluminium
- RIMS: Aluminium
- TYRES: Kenda Team CUBE 1.75
- SADDLE: CUBE Kid
- SEAT POST: CUBE Aluminium Lite (longer one included)
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE
- BELL: Nuvo
- WEIGHT: 3,9 kg
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file