Why buy bike from us?
The day starts with you. Set the tone. Break free from the status quo and upgrade your commute with the Tone 1 electric scooter by Schwinn.
The Tone 1 makes it possible to get to work or class with effortless efficiency so you can use your day to its full potential. Just hop on the Tone 1’s lightweight aluminum frame that’s robust enough for daily use, yet light enough to carry in one hand. Use the handlebar control to select your speed (up to 15 mph) and enjoy a smooth ride on 200mm air filled tires while the rear wheel hub motor does all the work. The hand operated disc brake delivers crisp, secure stops so you’re always in control.
And there’s no need for paid parking or bike racks - the Tone 1 folds for compact storage, perfect for under a desk or carrying on public transportation. The Tone 1 is powered by a rechargeable lithium battery that lasts up to 11 miles on a single charge, with an included charger that fits any standard household outlet for added convenience. You’ve got places to be. Optimize your commute with the Tone 1. Enjoy the freedom of riding a Schwinn.
- Lightweight electric scooter for commuting to work or class. Fits riders ages 13+, up to 220 lbs.
- Rear wheel hub motor with hand operated accelerator. 3 speeds; max speed of 15 mph/25kph.
- Lithium battery can travel up to 11 miles per charge. Included charger fits a standard outlet.
- Durable 200mm air-filled tires provide a smooth ride. Disc brake delivers crisp, secure stops.
- Aluminum frame folds for compact storage and transport; perfect for home, office, bus, or train.
- Age/Weight Limit: Ages 13+/220lbs
- Top Speed: 15mph/25kph
- Battery Range: 11 Miles per Charge
- Lights: Included, Front and Rear Lights
- Brakes: Hand-Operated Disc Brake
- Wheels: 200mm Air-Filled Tire
- Motor: Rear-Wheel Hub Motor
- Battery Type: Lithium Battery
- Frame: Aluminum Folding and Locking
- LCD Screen: Included, 3 Speed Settings
This product is not legal for use in a public place
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: S6013AZA, S6013AZ
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file