Why buy bike from us?
Our smallest Mach One offering with 16" wheels. Ideal for a rider 3'6" & under.
- GT Top Load Stem
- Hi-Ten Steel Fork
- Influence by Speed alloy frame with reverse dropouts
- FRAME: GT Mach One Race MK2, 6061 Alloy, American BB, Reverse Dropouts, V-Brakes, 1-1/8" H/T
- FORK: Rigid, Steel, 1" Steerer
- CHAIN: KMC S1
- CRANK: Steel Forged 1pc., 114mm Arms, 36T Steel Chain Ring
- BOTTOM BRACKET: American BB
- PEDALS: GT Mini Size Platform, PP Material
- COG SET: 16T Freewheel
- RIMS: Alloy Single Wall, 28h
- TIRES: Innova, 16 x 1.75"
- FRONT HUB: Steel Body, 28h, 3/8" Axle
- REAR HUB: Steel Flip Flop Thread-on Body, Freewheel, 28h, 3/8" Axle
- SPOKES: Stainless Steel, 14g
- BRAKES: Alloy V-type
- FRONT BRAKE: Alloy V-type
- REAR BRAKE: Alloy V-type
- BRAKE LEVERS: Alloy V-type
- HANDLEBAR: GT Race, Steel, 3"H x 17.7"W
- STEM: Alloy Ahead Stem, 37mm
- GRIPS: GT Junior
- HEADSET: 1-1/8" Threadless, Steel
- SADDLE: GT Uni Mini Padded
- SEAT POST: 22.2 Integrated
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: G41801U10OS
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file