Why buy bike from us?
Pedal to work, meet friends for a coffee or build up fitness on the bike path. Alight fits right into a fun, healthy lifestyle.
With its lightweight design and upright flat-bar positioning, this premium bike makes it easy to pedal to work, zip around the city and get out onto country roads with the confidence of stopping power through disc brakes. Add a rack and panniers for more extensive weekend exploration or in-town carrying capacity. Modern finishes keep style at the forefront of every ride. Women’s-specific geometry and sizing gives Alight Disc a stable, confident ride quality. And thanks to integrated dropouts, it’s easy to personalize with racks and fenders.
Key Performance Factors:
An upright riding position, flat handlebars, and 3F Design Philosophy make commuting or a casual spin comfortable without compromising efficiency.
The lightweight, balanced geometry of the ALUXX aluminum frame blends speed and stability for a ride that’s just plain fun.
Equipped with integrated dropouts for racks, fenders, or panniers, this bike blends urban style and road bike agility.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, disc
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Sport, alloy
- Stem: Giant Sport
- Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse, alloy
- Saddle: Liv Sport Comfort
- Pedals: Giant Urban Fitness
- Shifters: Shimano Altus 2x8
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-TY710
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Brakes: Tektro HD-R280 hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers: Tektro, hydraulic
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG31, 11x34
- Chain: KMC Z8.3
- Crankset: forged alloy, 30/46
- Bottom Bracket: cartridge
- Rims: Giant GX Disc wheelset
- Hubs: Giant GX wheelset
- Spokes: Giant GX wheelset
- Tyres: Giant S-X2 Puncture Protect, 700x38c
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2110104213, 2110104214, 2110104215, 2110104217
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file