Why buy bike from us?
Ride to work, ride for your health, get away from it all with a weekend adventure. Here’s a bike that does all of the above. With its comfortable positioning and smooth ride quality, Escape is the way to go.
With its lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame, confident handling and fast-rolling 700c wheels, Escape lets you ride any road or path in comfort and style. It’s a great choice for commuting, fitness riding, or just for fun. This versatile all-rounder is designed with a flat handlebar and upright rider position, which gives it a confident, sporty feel that’s suitable for city streets or country roads. It also comes with rack and fender mounts so you can add accessories to make it fit your needs.
Key Performance Factors:
Balanced and efficient
Lightweight ALUXX frame, smooth-rolling 700c wheels, and confident upright positioning offer a balanced, efficient ride quality.
Versatile and capable
A wide range of gears helps you increase your speed and tackle hills with more control.
Puncture-resistant tyres and integrated rack mounts keep you rolling on tough city streets and more adventurous rides.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: high-tensile steel, rack mount
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Sport XC, 25.4
- Stem: Giant Sport, 15-degree, 25.4
- Seatpost: Giant Sport, 27.2
- Saddle: Giant Sport Comfort
- Pedals: Giant Urban Fitness
- Shifters: Shimano ST-EF41
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Brakes: linear pull, alloy
- Brake Levers: Shimano ST-EF41
- Cassette: MF-TZ50, 14x34
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Crankset: forged alloy, 28/38/48
- Bottom Bracket: cartridge
- Rims: Giant double-wall aluminum
- Hubs: alloy, 32h loose ball bearing
- Spokes: stainless
- Tyres: Giant S-X3, 700x38c
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2110116114, 2110116115, 2110116117, 2110116118
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file