Why buy bike from us?
This versatile flat-bar all-rounder can get your legs spinning and motivate you to be active every day. Commute to work, ride to class, find new adventures in your daily routine.
With its lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame, upright positioning and high-quality parts that give it a smooth, comfortable ride, the Escape Disc is totally versatile and totally fun to ride. It now features a high-quality composite fork* and innovative D-Fuse seatpost. Both are great for smoothing out rough roads, absorbing shocks and vibrations, and giving you a smoother, more comfortable ride. The disc brakes deliver powerful braking performance in dry or wet conditions, and the 700c wheels with Giant EasyRide Tubeless tyres (on select models) keep you rolling with speed, efficiency and a reduced risk of flats. As an added bonus, there’s clearance for larger tyres up to 45mm in width, which makes it easier to ride rougher roads. It comes with integrated mounts, so you can customize your ride with racks or fenders. Whatever road or path you choose, Escape Disc is ready to roll.
Key Performance Factors:
Balanced and efficient
Lightweight ALUXX frame, smooth-rolling 700c wheels, and confident upright positioning offer a balanced, efficient ride quality.
Versatile and capable
Powerful disc brakes and a wide range of gears help you increase your speed and tackle hills with more control.
Puncture-resistant tyres feature the Giant EasyRide Tubeless system (on select models). Integrated rack mounts make it easier to carry your daily essentials or load up for weekend adventures.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, disc
- Fork: high-tensile steel, rack mount, disc
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Sport XC, 25.4
- Stem: Giant Sport, 15-degree, 25.4
- Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse, alloy
- Saddle: Giant Sport Comfort
- Pedals: Giant Urban Fitness
- Shifters: Shimano ST-EF41
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Brakes: Tektro mechanical disc
- Brake Levers: Shimano ST-EF41
- Cassette: MF-TZ500, 14x34
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Crankset: forged alloy, 28/38/48
- Bottom Bracket: cartridge
- Rims: Giant GX wheelset
- Hubs: Giant GX wheelset, 12mm thru-axle
- Spokes: Giant GX wheelset
- Tyres: Giant S-X3, 700x38c
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2110118115, 2110118117, 2110118118, 2110118214, 2110118215, 2110118217, 2110118218, 2110118114
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file