Why buy bike from us?
From short daily spins to longer road rides, Thrive is a fast, fun and confident fitness bike.
With stylish urban looks, this flat bar commuter absorbs road chatter and is perfect for city or country rides. Complete with fast, reliable shifting and braking, this lightweight build is designed for comfort and finesse. Get ready to create bigger goals and tackle new adventures. Thrive blends the speed and agility of a road bike with a more comfortable, flat-bar upright riding position. The women’s-specific frame features Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy and lightweight ALUXX-Grade aluminum material for a quick, agile feel. The D-Fuse alloy seatpost reduces road vibrations for a smooth ride.
Key Performance Factors:
An upright riding position, flat handlebars, and D-Fuse seatpost make commuting or a casual spin comfortable without compromising efficiency.
The lightweight, balanced geometry of the ALUXX aluminium frame blend speed and stability for a ride that’s just plain fun.
Pedalling efficiency, reliable shifting and powerful braking are a perfect trio for predictable cruising.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: composite, alloy steerer, disc
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Connect, flat
- Stem: Giant Sport, 6-degree
- Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse, alloy
- Saddle: Liv Sport
- Pedals: platform
- Shifters: Shimano Sora
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora
- Brakes: Tektro HD-R280, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers: Tektro, hydraulic
- Cassette: Shimano CS HG-201, 11x34
- Chain: KMC X9
- Crankset: FSA Omega, 34/50
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
- Rims: Giant GX Disc wheelset
- Hubs: Giant GX Disc wheelset
- Spokes: Giant GX Disc wheelset
- Tyres: Giant S-R3, 700x32c
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2110122113, 2110122114, 2110122115
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file