Why buy bike from us?
Make ordinary trips around town more fun and stylish with Flourish.
With a functional, yet elegant design and a lightweight aluminum frame that’s designed specifically for women, Flourish takes you from the market to the city center with ease. The wide gear range lets you find your happy place on flat roads and hills. A cushioned spring saddle helps smooth out rough roads, and stylish, comfortable grips add the finishing touch. The step-through design makes it quick and easy to hop on and off the bike once you’re at your destination. Select models offer integrated lighting, fenders and a full chainguard to protect you from dirt or road debris in any kind of weather, plus baskets and racks to carry your essentials.
Key Performance Factors:
The lightweight ALUXX-Grade aluminium frame with a classy step-through design makes zipping around town simple.
A cushioned spring seat and upright geometry smooth out city bumps for a relaxed yet stable ride.
Equipped with a chain cover and integrated fenders on select models, this bike blends urban style with a lightweight ease.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: high-tensile steel
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: alloy, 25.4, low rise
- Stem: MQ-576 adjustable
- Seatpost: alloy, 30.9
- Saddle: Liv Comfort
- Pedals: platform
- Shifters: Shimano EF500
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Brakes: alloy, direct pull
- Brake Levers: alloy comfort
- Cassette: Shimano Altus, 11x34
- Chain: KMC Z8.3
- Crankset: ProWheel TY-CM90, 28/38/48
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano cartridge
- Rims: Giant double-wall aluminum
- Hubs: alloy, 36h
- Spokes: stainless
- Tyres: Kenda K-192, 700x38c
- Extras: front/rear light, fenders, chain cover, kickstand, basket
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2110202113, 2110202114, 2110202115
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file