Meet the MugGuard - our super snazzy mudguard for mountain bikes, and it's made from 100% recycled plastic!
We have developed a fully functional and sharp looking piece of kit, that will compliment your ride and keep you shredding without eating dirt, whatever the trail conditions!
- Short MugGuard is 400mm long and weighs just 75g.
- compatible with 26”, 27.5’’ & 29” wheel diameters.
- designed to fit standard and boost suspension forks, and tyres up to 3”.
- The MugGuard also has the potential to work as a rear guard on some frames.
- The MugGuard is 85mm wide and will fit most standard MTB suspension forks fitted with disc brakes and a forward facing arch.
The MugGuard profile has been developed to prevent clogging when shredding the sticky stuff; with subtle features such as:
- Forward lip to catch and minimise spray. Sharp trailing edge to cut cloggy soil away from the tyre.
- Recessed bridge area to increase tyre clearance.
- Wide upper arm profile to protect your seals and stanchions from mud and grit.
- Six fastenings anchor the guard firmly to the fork, so there is no rattling and minimal movement, even in the rockiest conditions.
- Multiple fastening slots for increased functionality, with the potential to use the MugGuard at the rear of the bike to protect the shock, depending on frame architecture.
- Gloss underside finish to shed muck and make for easy cleaning. Made of a customised PP polymer with a UV additive, for increased life and durability in the elements.
- Supplied with a Velcro roll for fastening, making it quick release and easily removed for transport on a bike rack / uplift if needed. You can choose Zip-Ties if you prefer.
Manufacturer's Code: MUMNMG1K