Get on the dirt and ride your way to your first singletrack. Tempt is that friend that opens a whole new world to you.
With a lightweight ALUXX-Grade aluminium frame designed specifically for women, Tempt can guide you along dirt terrain with speed, efficiency and control. A front suspension fork and powerful disc brakes offer added confidence and control. This hardtail has a low standover height to give you confidence maneuvering around dirt trails and is offered in 27.5 or 29-inch wheels for optimum fit and efficiency. Perfect for a functional around-town ride, to try as your first off-road racing bike, or for venturing out onto the trails for the first time, allow Tempt to lead you to new adventures.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
Perfect for a woman’s first mountain bike, the ALUXX-Grade aluminium frame is lightweight, capable and durable.
Tempt’s performance-minded yet comfortable geometry gives it the versatility for both commutes around campus and off-road rides.
Liv 3F Design Philosophy
Women’s-specific geometry ensures the rider is balanced over the bike for optimal efficiency, comfort and control.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminium
- Fork: SR Suntour XCE 29, 100mm or 80mm, disc
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Connect Trail, XS + S = 670mm / M + L = 750mm x 31.8
- Stem: Giant Sport, 7-degree
- Seatpost: Giant Sport, 30.9
- Saddle: Liv Sport
- Pedals: MTB caged
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M315
- Front Derailleur: Shimano M315
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Brakes: Tektro TKD 172, mechanical
- Brake Levers: RS360A
- Cassette: Shimano MF-TZ500, 14x28
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Crankset: ProWheel forged, 22/36
- Bottom Bracket: cartridge
- Rims: Giant GX03V 29 alloy, double wall, 21mm inner width
- Hubs: [F]Giant Tracker Giant Sport QR, loose ball [R] Giant Tracker Giant Sport QR, loose ball
- Spokes: stainless, 14g
- Tyres: Maxxis Ikon 29x2.2, wire bead
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2111121184, 2111121185, 2111121187
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file