Follow your own route, wherever it may lead. Roam is built for all types of terrain, so your choices are unlimited. Smooth roads, rough roads, dirt paths or trails, now you can ride it all with comfort and style.
With its confident, flat handlebar positioning and lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame, Roam Disc gives you all the best qualities of a mountain bike and a road bike. Its front suspension and new D-Fuse seatpost absorb road shocks and vibrations, adding comfort and control. It has powerful disc brakes and durable components, so it can take some bumps on rough city roads. And the fast rolling 700c wheels with Giant’s EasyRide Tubeless tyres can handle smooth roads or dirt with less risk of a flat tire, making it a great choice for town-to-trail adventures.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
Agility and control
Updated flat-bar frame geometry puts the rider in a position that balances efficiency with stability, and disc brakes give you added control on rugged roads or dirt.
D-Fuse seatpost and suspension fork absorb road shocks and vibrations, and EasyRide Tubeless tyres let you run lower pressure for a smoother ride quality and a reduced risk of flats.
Integrated rack mounts
Compatible with rear racks, allowing easy cargo capacity for daily trips or longer treks.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminium, disc
- Fork: Suntour NCX E LO 700C Air, 63mm, aluminum steerer
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Connect XC, 31.8
- Stem: Giant Contact, 8-degree
- Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse, composite
- Saddle: Giant Sport Comfort
- Pedals: platform
- Shifters: microSHIFT Xpress Plus
- Front Derailleur: microSHIFT XLE
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT
- Brakes: Shimano BL-MT400
- Brake Levers: Shimano BR-MT400
- Cassette: Shimano CS-M7000, 11x42
- Chain: KMC X11L with Missing Link
- Crankset: forged alloy, 30/46
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge
- Rims: Giant GX Disc wheelset
- Hubs: Giant GX Disc wheelset
- Spokes: Giant GX Disc wheelset
- Tyres: Giant CrossCut AT ERT, 700x42c
- Extras: tubeless prepared
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2112102114, 2112102115, 2112102117, 2112102118
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file