Why buy bike from us?
Main streets, side streets or forest trails. Your choices are limitless with the versatile Rove.
Rove is ideal choice for entry-level riders looking for a fitness, recreational or commuting bike that can go on dirt or road riding adventures. Using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy, it’s constructed with a lightweight ALUXX-Grade Aluminium frame with added standover height for stability and confidence. The Rove features a plush suspension fork, which can be locked out for efficiency riding on smooth pavement or flipped open for off-road excursions (excluding Rove 4). Featuring plenty of frame clearance for knobby tyres, a low-rise handlebar and a wide range of gears, this bike is a confident choice for weekend exploration.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy and LivRight Sizing, along with the lightweight ALUXX-Grade Aluminium frame, create a flawlessly tuned and comfortable ride for women.
Flat bars, front suspension, and a low standover height provide generous stability and capable comfort.
Perfect for fitness, commuting and exploration needs alike.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX HLO 700C, 63mm, disc
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Sport XC, 31.8
- Stem: Giant Sport
- Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse, alloy
- Saddle: Liv Sport Comfort
- Pedals: platform
- Shifters: Shimano Altus
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Acera
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
- Brakes: Tektro HD-M276, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers: Tektro
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 11x36
- Chain: KMC X9 with Missing Link
- Crankset: forged alloy, 30/46
- Bottom Bracket: sealed cartridge
- Rims: Giant GX Disc
- Hubs: alloy, 28h
- Spokes: stainless, 14g
- Tyres: Giant CrossCut, 700x42c, puncture protect
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2112112113, 2112112114, 2112112115, 2112112117
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file