Why should lightweight performance be limited to adult bikes? This sleek little aluminium flyer is the lightest in its category, designed with stable geometry and 16-inch wheels that make it easy for young riders to get going.
Most youth bikes are constructed with heavier frames and materials, but we designed the ARX to be lighter, quicker, and more fun for young riders. Fact is, smaller riders can benefit even more from a lighter bike. With its ALUXX aluminium frame and fork, ARX is the lightest bike in its category—which makes it more fun to ride. The frame features a lower center of gravity for added stability. It comes in three different wheel size choices for different heights, and has versatile tyres that can handle rough roads, paths and even some dirt. The frame is fitted with lightweight components that are sized specifically for young riders, including cranksets and cockpit components for various wheel options.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
High-quality ALUXX aluminium construction delivers exceptional frame performance with lightest weight in its category.
16-inch wheels and lightweight components offer better control and safe, ergonomic positioning and fit.
Versatile tyres can be ridden on roads, gravel or dirt.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: alloy
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Youth, 50mm rise, 480mm width
- Stem: steel, quill
- Seatpost: alloy, 27.2
- Saddle: Giant Grow Technology
- Pedals: platform
- Shifters: N/A
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: N/A
- Brakes: alloy, linear pull
- Brake Levers: alloy, junior MTB
- Cassette: 18t
- Chain: KMC C410
- Crankset: alloy, forged, three-piece, 28t
- Bottom Bracket: sealed cartridge
- Rims: Giant Kids 16", alloy
- Hubs: alloy, F/R 20/20h
- Spokes: stainless, 14g
- Tyres: Innova IA-2084, 16X1.5
- Extras: chain cover
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2114039410, 2114039510, 2114039210, 2114039610, 2114039110
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file