Why buy bike from us?
When the pavement ends, the adventures begin. When you want to keep rolling beyond city limits, this is the bike. Climb a rugged mountain pass, roll through gravel, or venture onto forest trails. ToughRoad SLR lets you do it all on one ride.
Quick, efficient and ultra-versatile, ToughRoad SLR is a bike made to stoke your adventurous side. A lightweight ALUXX SLR aluminum frame and smooth-handling composite fork work together to take the edge off bumpy roads and trails. Fast-rolling 700c wheels and tubeless tires give it a smooth, efficient ride quality. Integrated disc brakes produce smooth stopping power and control on all types of terrain, in any weather. The flat handlebar and more upright position put the rider in control on all types of terrain, and the innovative D-Fuse seatpost reduces shocks and vibrations on rough roads and trails.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
Frameset constructed with ALUXX SLR, lightest grade of aluminum, and a composite fork.
Comfort and stability
Flat-bar frame geometry puts rider in a position that balances efficiency with confidence on rough roads, paths or trails.
Integrated rack mounts
Compatible with front and rear racks, allowing easy cargo capacity for daily trips or longer treks.
- Frame: ALUXX SLR-Grade Aluminium, disc
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, alloy OverDrive steerer, disc
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Contact XC, 31.8
- Stem: Giant Contact, 8-degree
- Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse, composite
- Saddle: Giant Sport
- Pedals: platform
- Shifters: Shimano Deore
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Brakes: Shimano BL-MT201, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers: Shimano BR-MT201, hydraulic disc
- Cassette: Shimano CS-M4100, 11x42
- Chain: KMC X10 with Missing Link
- Crankset: FSA V-Drive, 32/44 with chainguard
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Mega EXA
- Rims: Giant GX Disc wheelset
- Hubs: Giant GX Disc wheelset
- Spokes: Giant GX Disc wheelset
- Tyres: Giant Sycamore S, 700x50c, FlatGuard Deflect 2
- Extras: X-Defender protection, front and rear rack
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2110147104, 2110147105, 2110147107, 2110147108
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file